- Why cash important to a business
- What is a cash-flow forecast?
- Amend or complete a simple cash-flow forecast
- How to interpret a simple cash-flow forecast
- How a short-term cash-flow problem might be overcome
Nearly everyone will be aware of the importance of a business making a profit and have a basic idea of how it’s calculated. However, cash-flow can be just as crucial for business success, as cash is the life blood of the business. Without enough cash the business will not survive. So it is essential as business students that we get to grips with cash flow.
Cash-flow questions can be simple calculations to find the value of X and Y in a cash flow forecast or longer questions where students must look at the case study data and recommend ways of improving cash flow.
|Net Cash Flow||(230)||(150)||Y||80|
"Come on in!"
Already a member? Log in below: