- Internal Recruitment and External Recruitment
- Main stages in recruitment and selection of employees
- Recommend and justify who to select
- Benefits and limitations of full time and part time employees
- Why reducing the size of the workforce might be necessary
- Recommend and justify which employees to make redundant in given circumstances
2.3.1 Recruitment and Selecting Employees
Success or failure may depend on getting the right people to join a business team. If the business hits hard times, survival may depend on reducing the size of the workforce, and keeping the right employees to push the business back into profitability.
Furthermore, training plays a crucial role in not only increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of staff, but also in motivation and retention (reducing labour turnover).